Skip to main content
It's a story of person searching for peace. I saw two different films where I observed two different people. The first one was a monk , he lived in the Himalayas far away from the hustle of concrete cities. He was the perfect example of a peaceful person , he was calm , soft minded and soft hearted. Unaware of any trials and tribulations. Nature, trees , birds , lakes ,mountains were his perfect companions whom he used to communicate with his mind and soul. Anything resorted to violence, envy wasn't his type. People always used to say "What a divine soul that man has " and "how peace is contained in his entire mind". But when he went to cities and other crowded areas , he hated it and wanted to escape out from there as soon as possible. Anything that was out of those beautiful mountains , lakes and nature displeased him and uneased him and he wasn't able to take it. Then I saw this another man who was a adult and was living within the borders of the concrete cities. He used to work there daily , live among the urbanized areas with crowded people , buildings , cars , roads , busy streets , busy shops and so on. He spent most of his time on his office among the echoes of all the other staffs along with noise of keyboards and mouse tapping here and there, horns and sounds of vehicles all over and people screaming , laughing and talking everywhere. Shortly it was a perfect definition of a hustle and busy world but among these disturbances that man never failed to be out of his track . He was calm and was focused in his job , those sounds and frustrations never hampered his mind , he was always eccentric than other people that is he was living his life peacefully even among that hustle.
                            And one night I asked myself " Who is more peaceful the first guy or the second guy ?:" after a profound thinking I came up to a conclusion of more peaceful person as the second one , yes the one who lived among the concrete jungle , among those busy streets and disturbances. and now question arises (WHY?) .
Now let me tell you why , how could I say the first man peaceful when he cannot adjust himself to the reality of this age ? whereas the second guy despite the conditions amazes me by being calm and totally centred among the rampages and this is what hits the reality , In this age it's not possible for all of us to go and spend our lives high up in the mountains , doing so will bring a halt to the productivity and all the works we do , it's not possible for each and every one of us to go and seek for enlightenment by meditating under a tree like Buddha did. Instead what we could do is to create a little Buddha inside our own heads because this is the reality , the world is filled with competitions and to survive everyone must live among these exaggerations and the only way we can walk in our desired paths is to stay focus among these problems , to stay focused and centred about what we desire.
Peace is not something that can be achieved by going to peaceful places or by watching beautiful scenarios but it is something that can be achieved by being calm while watching the deadliest of ruins and burns ~ Peace is not something you obtain by surrounding but it is obtained by your own mind , body and soul. And that is where you find the real peace.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is it that your smile is so bright , bright enough that I cannot even see Clinching me in your warm clasp When all I wanted  was to flee. Why is it that you're a stoic with a lax like me, Why is it that you refrain for my sake, when you're meant to be a bird set free. Why is it that you push me towards blithe when all I ever deserved was abyss, Shoring me up , when I'm unworthy of it. Why is it that you always endure me undeterred  of the torment I bestow, Why is it that you still hold me even if I  muddle up your flow. Why is it that you always stand on brink of disdain, even if I nudge you away, Why is it that you always come back to me when I have no caliber to make you stay. I don't know why things are as they are, maybe you're the spark waiting to burst from abyss, maybe you're the charm loving to brace me, Or maybe, you're the prizzie by omnipotent meant to outspread euphoria in this tenebrous world and, effed min